MUCES European Film Festival City of Segovia
From the 2006 year, when November arrives Segovia has a very special appointment with the cinema. November is the month of MUCES, the European Film Festival of Segovia, which returns annually to fulfill the role that its maturity and prestige have granted it with full rights, and that is to have become one of the cultural activities of greater strength and more consolidated than those held in this city. In addition to the Official Selection, in which you can enjoy excellent European films that have not been released in our country, they include sections such as "La Mirada Necesarias", "Rodada en Segovia" or the one that collects the ten films honored each year by the European Parliament with the Lux Prize awarded by that institution. The fact is that MUCES is the only show of our continent that has the privilege of being able to offer its viewers the ten selected films.
The church of San Nicolás (home of the Municipal Theater Workshop) hosts this jazz festival. It is about recitals that have the presence of consecrated artists, who act in an intimate and warm atmosphere, as befits this type of music and that propitiates the stage of the church of San Nicolás, which provides recollection and a special magic.
- City Hall - Culture. www.segovia.es - Tel. 921 466 706
Anniversary Agapito Marazuela
Acting tribute to the folklorist teacher in the statue of the Plaza del Socorro.
- Cultural Association "Ronda Segoviana". www.rondasegoviana.es - Tel. 649 059 007
Santa Cecilia Children's Piano Award
It is celebrated the last weekend of November and is sponsored by the Don Juan de Borbón Foundation. The public that attends the Auditorium of the Professional Conservatory of Music of Segovia, enjoys for two days listening to the pieces that the young pianists of different countries interpret.
- Don Juan de Borbón Foundation. www.fundaciondonjuandeborbon.org - Tel. 921 461 400
3D Wire Market
International Animation, Videogames and New Media Market.
- City Hall - Circle of Arts and Technology. Tel. 921 419 800
Old, Old and Used Book Fair
- Alvacal. www.alvacal.com
International Festival of Performing Arts and Disability Palladium Art
- Association Paladio Arte. www.paladioarte.org - Tel. 678 555 239
For several days, winter tapas are offered at several restaurants in the capital.
- Decalles Open Shopping Center. www.decallesonline.com - Tel. 921 441 336
Autumn Enological - Caja Rural Foundation
Two weeks of intense activity around wine as a fundamental symbol of popular culture and strategic sector of the economy of our region.
- Caja Rural Foundation. www.fundacioncajaruraldesegovia.es - Tel. 921 414 322
- Casa Silvano Restaurant - Maracaibo. www.restaurantemaracaibo.com - Tel. 921 461 545