Fairs and Festivals of San Juan and San Pedro
Between the days 23 and 29 of June the city changes its appearance and gives free rein to the joy and the party. While the parties last, giants and bigheads go through the streets; the festivals and musical performances are daily; Bullfights are not lacking and an extensive program of sports and cultural activities is developed. It also has a concentration of classic vehicles. The shortest night of the year begins with the magic bonfire of San Juan and ends at dawn in the hermitage of Juarrillos, where the tradition marks that you have to go and watch the sun go spinning.
- City Hall - Culture. www.segovia.es - Tel. 921 466 706
Procession of Corpus Christi
- The most central streets are carpeted with thyme and lavender at the passage of the Santa Custodia.
City Hall - Culture. www.segovia.es - Tel. 921 466 706
FUENTEPELAYO (39 km) Eighth of Corpus Christi
Declared Traditional Manifestation of Cultural Interest
Traditional procession of the Octave of Corpus Christi.
- Town hall. www.fuentepelayo.es - Tel. 921 574 000
LA GRANJA DE SAN ILDEFONSO (11 km) Eighth of Corpus Christi
Traditional procession of the Octave of Corpus Christi in the surroundings of the Royal Palace.
- National Heritage. www.patrimonionacional.es - Tel. 921 470 019 / 20
MIGUEL IBÁÑEZ (35 km) Fiesta del Rayo
- Town hall. www.santamariadenieva.com - Tel. 921 594 036
RIAZA (74 km) Shear Festival
- Town hall. www.riaza.es - Tel. 921 550 016
SAUQUILLO DE CABEZAS (50 km) Andas and Ascent Auction of San Antonio
- Town hall. www.sauquillodecabezas.es - Tel. 921 509 617
SEPÚLVEDA (59 km) The Corpus
- Brotherhood of Corpus Christi. www.minervaensepulveda.org
VELLOSILLO (60 km) Horse Festival
- Association of horsemen of the northeast of Segovia, Association of neighbors of Vellosillo and City council of Sepúlveda.