Information: In a holm oak grove on top of a hill, with panoramic views of the surrounding pine forests.
Access Mode: By a track that leaves to the left to the exit of Mozoncillo in the direction of Aldea Real, nothing else to cross the bridge on the Pirón river and that bordering the pine grove goes up to a hill with oaks.
Distance to the nearest town: 3 km
Number of tables: 5
Number of sources: 0
Services: Childish games
Points of interest:
- Bernardos: church of San Pedro Apóstol, of Romanesque origin, rebuilt in the s. XVI, Romanesque sculpture. Hermitage of Santa Inés, Mudejar. Cerro del Castillo archaeological site. Petroglyphs. Medieval wall. In May, each 10 years, in years ending in zero, would go to the Hermitage of the Virgen del Castillo.
- Valseca: church of Ntra. Sra. de la Asunción is one of the best temples of baroque style in the province of Segovia. Mineral Museum.
- Lastras de Cuéllar: Lastras Lagoons.
- Turégano: medieval castle of Turégano.
- Navalmanzano: Church of Los Santos Justo y Pastor, remains of Mudejar style. Hermitage of the Blessed Christ of Santa Juliana, with Romanesque remains. Cabins of Polendos: church of San Lorenzo, from Romanesque period. Ruins of the Romanesque hermitage of the depopulated Agejas. Core of the Bronze Age "Aguejas".
- Otones de Benjumea: Ethnographic museum
- Escobar de Polendos: church of San Nicolás de Bari with tower, apse and pile of Romanesque holy water. Hermitage of Ntra. Sra. De la Cuesta.
- Zarzuela del Pinar: church of the Exaltation of the Cross with parts of Mudejar style. Hermitage of Santo Cristo del Humilladero.
- Sauquillo de Cabezas: Church of San Pedro Apostle of Romanesque origin. Palace of the Cáceres and the Marquis of Casablanca.
- Aguilafuente: archaeological classroom of the Roman Villa of Santa Lucía, in the Romanesque church of San Juan Bautista. Church of Santa María, origin of s. XII. Manor house of the Mayorazgo de los Pérez de la Torre, s. XVI. Fiestas of Our Lady of the Assumption, procession with jotas, popular bullfights, bullfighting festivities.
- Cantimpalos: National Cross of Cantimpalos at the beginning of December. Duathlon, test of national character the last weekend of August. Carbonero el Mayor: Gothic church, s. XV and XVII. Shrine of Ntra. Sra. Del Bustar, pilgrimage.
- Fuentepelayo: church of Santa María la Mayor, gothic, from the s. XV, remains of the Romanesque primitive. Famous Angel Fair.
- Real Village: church of San Juan Bautista, Romanesque parts, cover of s. XVI. Hermitage of San Blas.