In this section, information related to the processing of personal data is made available to the users of the Prodestur Segovia website, as required by current data protection regulations.
The information has been structured and organized in different sections in order to facilitate both access and search. Likewise, at all times we have proceeded to use a simple and clear language so that the information is understandable by the affected people.
Delegate of Data Protection
Public Sector agencies have the obligation to appoint a Data Protection Delegate, who will act independently within the organization itself, with the appropriate qualification. Its main functions will be:
- Inform and advise Prodestur Segovia (as responsible and in charge of treatment) of their obligations, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
- Supervise compliance with data protection obligations
- Act as interlocutor of Prodestur Segovia before the control authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection).
- Be a reference for citizens regarding Data Protection regarding the treatments carried out by Prodestur Segovia.
Contact information of the Data Protection Delegate:
The General Data Protection Regulation regulates in articles 15 to 22, the rights of the people affected before the processing of their data, specifying that, as holders of them, they can exercise before Prodestur Segovia the rights of access, rectification, deletion ("right to be forgotten"), opposition and limitation to treatment.
What are the rights of the people affected?
Right of access
The affected person will have the right to obtain from Prodestur Segovia confirmation of whether or not personal data about their person is being processed and, in such case, the right to access said personal data and the following information:
- The purposes of the treatment.
- the categories of personal data in question.
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data was communicated or will be communicated, in particular recipients in third parties or international organizations.
- if possible, the expected period of retention of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
- the existence of the right to request from the responsible party the rectification or deletion of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data related to the affected person, or to oppose said treatment.
- the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority.
- when personal data has not been obtained from the interested party, any information available on its origin.
- the existence of automated decisions, including profiling, referred to in article 22 of the GDPR, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic applied, as well as the importance and the expected consequences of said treatment for the affected person.
Likewise, when personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the affected person shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate guarantees under article 46 of the GDPR regarding the transfer.
Prodestur Segovia will provide a copy of the personal data subject to processing, and may receive a reasonable fee based on administrative costs for any other copy requested by the affected person. When the affected person submits the application electronically, and unless it requests that it be provided otherwise, the information will be provided in a common electronic format.
Right of rectification
The affected person shall have the right to obtain, without undue delay from Prodestur Segovia, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him. Taking into account the purposes of the treatment, the interested person will have the right to complete personal data that is incomplete.
Right of suppression (the right to be forgotten)
The interested party will have the right to obtain without undue delay Prodestur Segoviala deletion of personal data concerning him, which will be obliged to delete personal data when any of the following circumstances:
- Personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- the affected person withdraws the consent on which the treatment is based and this is not based on another legal basis.
- the affected person opposes the processing in accordance with article 21, paragraph 1, and other legitimate reasons for the treatment do not prevail, or the interested party opposes the processing in accordance with article 21, paragraph 2 the personal data have been treated illegally the data Personnel must be abolished for the fulfillment of a legal obligation established in the law of the Union or of the Member States that applies to the controller.
- the personal data has been obtained in relation to the offer of services of the information society mentioned in article 8 of the GDPR, paragraph 1. 2.
When you have made personal data public and are required, under the provisions of the GDPR, to delete such data, Prodestur Segovia, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, will take reasonable measures, including technical measures, with You are looking to inform those responsible that are treating the personal data of the request of the person affected by deletion of any link to that personal data, or any copy or replica of them.
The right of suppression shall not apply when the treatment is necessary to:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information.
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the processing of data imposed by the law of the Union or of the Member States that applies to Prodestur Segovia or for the fulfillment of a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred to Prodestur Segovia.
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with article 9 of the GDPR, section 2, letters h) and i), and section 3.
- for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, in accordance with article 89 of the GDPR, paragraph 1, to the extent that the law could make it impossible or seriously impede the achievement of the objectives of said treatment.
- for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Right to limitation of treatment
The affected person shall have the right to obtain from Prodestur Segovia the limitation of the data processing when any of the following conditions is met:
- The affected person challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the same.
- the treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use.
- Prodestur Segovia no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested person needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- the affected person has opposed the treatment, while verifying whether the legitimate motives of Prodestur Segovia prevail over those of the affected person.
When the processing of personal data has been limited, said data may only be processed, with the exception of its conservation, with the consent of the affected person or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or with a view to protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a particular Member State.
Any interested person who has obtained the limitation of the treatment will be informed by Prodestur Segovia before the lifting of said limitation.
Right of opposition
The affected person shall have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to the fact that personal data concerning them is subject to a treatment based on the provisions of article 6 of the GDPR, paragraph 1, letters e) of) , including profiling based on these provisions. Prodestur Segovia will stop processing personal data, unless it proves compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the affected person, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
When the processing of personal data is aimed at direct marketing, the interested party will have the right to object at all times to the processing of personal data that concerns him, including the elaboration of profiles to the extent that it is related to the aforementioned marketing.
Rights exercise procedure
Procedure to exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion (right to be forgotten), limitation of treatment and opposition in the processing of personal data carried out by Prodestur Segovia.
Anyone whose data is processed by Prodestur Segovia.
- Request for the exercise of rights in personal data protection.
- Documentation proving the identity of the interested party or the representative (when the procedure is carried out through a representative). Except in cases where it is done through electronic headquarters.
- Documentation proving the representation of the affected person when the procedure is carried out through a representative).
Telematics: through the electronic headquarters https://sedeelectronica.dipsegovia.es. In this case, the information by Prodestur Segovia will be provided electronically, unless the affected person requests that it be on paper.
Face-to-face: through its presentation in the General Entry Registry of lProdestur Segovia. They may also be submitted through the other forms provided for in article 16.4 of Law 39/2015, of October 1, of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations: in the records of any Public Administration, in the Post Offices, in the manner that by regulation be established, in the diplomatic representations or consular offices of Spain abroad and in the offices of assistance in matters of records.
Deadline for submission
Prodestur Segovia, as the person in charge of the treatment, will respond to requests for the exercise of rights within one month of receiving the request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary taking into account the complexity and number of applications, in which case the Prodestur Segovia will inform the affected person of any of said extensions within one month of receiving the request. and indicating the reasons for the delay.
If Prodestur Segovia does not agree to the request of the affected person, it will inform you without delay, and at the latest one month after receiving the request, the reasons for the refusal and the possibility of submitting a claim to the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (AEPD) and to prosecute.
Requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive, especially due to their repetitive nature, may be inadmitted.
In the event that the Prodestur Segovia has reasonable doubts regarding the identity of the individual who is requesting the exercise of rights, it may request that the additional information necessary to confirm the identity of the affected person be provided, as well as when information complementary in relation to the exercise of the right in question.